Listen to me read:
1. 1 fact I learnt was that when debating you must think before you share/speak.
2. Another fact I learnt was that people say that debating can help with all sorts of things.
3. One more fact I learnt is that debating is similar to what the government deals with.
1. One understanding I now understand is that debating might be scary to present in front of a few people but it is also fun.
2. One more understanding I now understand is that debating can help with all sorts of other learning skills, so we must always stay on topic of our work because you also learn from it and your mistakes.
One question I still have is what is the most important reason why schools debate these days?
facts = Red
understandings = Blue
Question/wonders = Purple